|Applicable for the Attempt||Applicable for May 22, Nov 22 & Onwards|
|Faculty Name||CA Sankalp Kanstiya|
|Format||Google drive / Pendrive / Android|
|Study Material Provided in||Hard Copy Books|
|For Hard Copy Study Material, provide details (e.g. No. of Books, Hand Written Books, Colorful Books, Xerox Copies, No. of pages etc)||Optimised for CA Inter, 2 Volumes, Fully Coloured|
|Total No. of Lectures||85-90 Lectures|
|Total No. of Hrs||170 Hrs|
|Views Per Lecture (Opening & Closing of Videos)||1.7 Views|
|Times Per Lecture (Hour Based Restriction Per Lecture)||NA|
|Fast Forward Option Provided||Yes|
|Fast Forward – if “Yes” provide details (E.g. 1.0 x, 1.2 x, 1.5x etc)||1.8 X|
|Validity (in Months OR provide date)||9 Months|
|Recording (Month – Year)||Nov 2021|
|Topics Covered||Full Syllabus (Totally CONCEPT & EXAMPLE BASED TEACHING.)|
|How the Doubt clearing session will be available?||Whatsapp / Call|
|How the amendment will be provided?||Youtube, Email (or CALL, WHATSAPP)|
|Video Runs on: Computer/Laptop/Mobile||Windows Laptop / Desktop / Android Tablet / Android Mobile|
|Computer/Laptop/Mobile – System Requirement||For Desktop / Laptop – Minimum system requirements: Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.) Ram: 2 GB
free memory Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz and above.
For Mobile / Tablet – Minimum Android 6 or Higher version
|If Test Series Provided, Mention complete details||NA|
|If Providing Charts, Mention details.||NA|
|Dispatch (Partly OR Complete). If its partly dispatch, mention dispatch schedule||4-5 Working Days from order place|
|Demo Lectures Link (For promotions on You Tube)||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOsBtLuyHY
|Book Images link||NA|
|Before Purchase mandatory Details||1. One Pen Drive (which includes software and video lectures)
2. TWO OPTIMISED BOOKS by CA Sankalp Kanstiya for New Syllabus : Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation (Theory, Case Laws and Practical Questions.)
3. Video Lecture GuideSalient Features
1. Applicable for Nov 20, May 21, Nov 21 & Onwards Exams
2. Approx 350+ Questions covered (MAJOR COVERAGE of the questions covered are from ICAI Study Material, Past Practice Manual Past RTPs.)
3. 100% support for doubts on the subject through Whatsapp and Calling.
4. Support for revisionary audios and important notes through the exam period.
5. Student friendly faculty.
6. Unique technology of teaching.
7. Totally CONCEPT & EXAMPLE BASED TEACHING.