Your Desktop / Laptop should have the following minimum configuration –
- Processor: Dual core 2.0 GHz or Above
- RAM: 2 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 (Excluding Home edition) or above / Mac OS
- All audio and video drivers have to be installed.
- Antivirus preferred to avoid file corruption
Yes, you can fast forward and rewind the lectures. The specifications are mentioned in the “Product Description” Tab.
- Lectures will work only in ONE SYSTEM.
- If, for any reason, you change your system or format the system (system crashed, updated, changed, etc.), please inform our technical team before executing the process.
- You can call our Technical team on 9920443322 between 10:00am and 6:30pm (Mon – Sat) or send an Email to email@example.com
We suggest you call our Technical team on 9920443322 between 10:00am and 6:30pm (Mon – Sat) or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, but only selected subjects are available for SmartPhones, and only Android Smart Phones are supported at the moment.
- Please check with the specifications of system requirements in the ‘Product Descriptions’ Tab or reach us by calling our Technical team on 9920443322 between 10:00am and 6:30pm (Mon – Sat) or send an email to email@example.com and enquire if your Smart Phone is supported.
You cannot run these lectures on VLC Player or Windows Media Player. Lectures can only be played in the customized player, which will be provided along with the lectures.
- For each subject ‘Play Time’ will be different.
- The Provided Video Player will auto calculate the Time Length of each video and the maximum play time allowed for the Particular Subject.
- Play time will be multiple of the Video Length.
- Time is calculated only on the Length of the video and not calculated if video is Paused or Seek.
- Example: If Video is for 1 hour and play time is 3, so total play time will be 3 Hours.
- The Video Player will show the Play Time consumed versus Total Available Play Time per video.
- The video Player will record playtime in increments of 1 minute of ‘Play Time’.
- If Student closes the video player within the recording resolution of 1 minute, the fraction of the last one minute of Play Time will not be recorded.
- While playing in fast forward mode, the Video Player measures the actual video time.
- For example, if a lecture is played for 10 minutes, in fast forward mode, the time will be counted as 10 minutes.
If opted for Printed Notes, hard-copy of notes will reach you within 5 to 6 working days (Approximately).
Once the order is placed, it takes 24 upto hours to confirm the order, and the downloadable link will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
- E-books will be provided after the confirmation of order
- It will be sent to your registered e-mail by our Team.
- We suggest you use Adobe Acrobat Reader for the Ebooks (.PDF)
- You can even download free soft copies available on Coppergate Educare for selected subjects. Link https://coppergateeducare.in/download-ca-courses-pdf-fill-form/
- Create a separate folder for placing the files once downloaded.
- Kindly maintain the same folder structure and name as you see on the Google drive link or else the lectures might not play perfectly.
- Once you have downloaded the files, follow the instructions given in “HOW TO ACTIVATE & PLAY LECTURES” file.
- Also it is not necessary to download all files from video file in one go.
You can downloaded Chapters as and when required.
- Yes, you can extend validity by paying nominal charges.
Depending on Subject:
- Some Amendments are available on YouTube for free
- Some are included along with purchased products
- And rest can be bought separately from our Website
- SD card will only work on Android Phones and not on iPhone or Windows phones.
- Validity is only for 3 Months and cannot be extended.
- Yes, you can come to our Office at Mulund with your Pendrive / Hard Drive or can courier it to us
- We will courier it back alongwith your other order if any or only the Pendrive / Hard drive
- In such cases, Charges for Pendrive will not be applicable
- For Full Course (32 GB required)
- For FastTrack / Crash Course (16 GB required)
- Also, make sure your Pendrive / Hard drive is virus free
- It usually takes 2 to 3 working days within Maharashtra.
- It usually takes 6 to 7 working days outside Maharashtra.
If product received is physically damaged / faulty?
All the products are checked before dispatching and consignments are delivered in mint condition.
But, in case you receive a damaged or faulty product you can return / replace it.
You may follow the below mentioned steps:
- On delivery, check if the product is packed properly and in good shape.
- If you feel that the consignment in tampered, do not open it.
- Whatsapp the image of damaged product on 9920443322 with product details, your Name & Contact details.
- You may also Call on 9920443322/ email on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Once you place the order and we receive the payment confirmation, processing begins immediately.
- You will receive Notification including tracking number & other shipping details.
- You can whatsapp or call us on 9920443322 with your order details for further assistance.
Still have more question?
Call us on +91 9920443322 / Write to us on email@example.com